We are the most advanced company in our industry, we are years ahead in Processes, Information Technology and Operations.
Located in the most beautiful places on the planet, Burleigh Heads and Perth, why not join our team?
Why Pacific Hoseflex?
- Target rewards and team functions
- Training & career opportunities
- Secure full time employment + entitlements + performance bonus
- Monday to Friday
- Wages will be negotiated depending on experience and qualifications
Established in 1994, Pacific Hoseflex is an Australian market leader in manufacturing and assembling fluid transmission hoses, expansion joints and fittings. Pacific Hoseflex is 100% Australian and family owned and is located on the Gold Coast, Queensland.
We’ve been waiting for you!
If you have experience in our industry and want to join our team, get in touch with us today!
Current Positions Available:
Technical Sales Representative (VIC)
About the Role:
As a Technical Sales Representative you will be responsible for achieving sales order targets through face to face representation to develop new business and drive sales growth. There is an existing portfolio of clients to strengthen and develop ongoing business relationships.
- Grow existing sales revenue
- Service existing clients, promote product range and build relationships
- Lead generation and secure new business
- Provide technical sales support to clients
You are a sales professional who’s ready for a new challenge. You are passionate about selling and aim to deliver exceptional customer service. You strive for results and you are a confident and highly accountable self-starter who can work autonomously. You will be proactive, well organised, solution focused and ready to do what it takes to get results. Ideally you will also have:
- Experience as a sales representative with technical expertise within the flexible hose industry or a related industry
- A proven track record of sales results
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong negotiation skills to secure orders
- Good time management to enter sales reports and to action follow ups
- Experience & understanding of CRM systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel & Planner
The role will focus on servicing Victoria, New Zealand & Tasmania with multiple interstate trips. Interstate trips are planned as fly in & car hire. Preferably the successful candidate would reside in Melbourne.
This role is supported by our internal sales and project team. We offer a competitive remuneration salary package for the right person, including a company vehicle, phone and laptop.
The successful applicant must be willing to complete pre-employment drug and alcohol screening prior to commencement.
Sales Estimator (QLD)
This is a great career opportunity to advance your careers and learn new skills. Career paths include; Account Management, Sales Representative, Project Management and many more.
A multi-functional role that offers stimulation and a variety of diverse tasks to challenge and keep you motivated. This Sales Estimating position which contributes to our highly successful sales team.
You will have a passion for providing high quality customer service and a desire to achieve sales targets with industry experience.
Your duties would include but would not be limited to:
– Handling customer enquiries for existing and new customers
– Timely and accurate preparation of quotations using company BMS
– Analyse customer data and specifications to design and quoting the best solution
– Ensuring that customers receive a high level of service throughout all interactions with the branch
– Building strong relationships with customers, internal and external stakeholders
– Quotation follow up and ability to convert into sales orders