Company Statement Regarding Covid-19 (Corona Virus)
Thank you for your concern regarding business with Pacific Hoseflex and the current Covid-19 Pandemic. As of today (12/03/2020), it is business as usual at Pacific Hoseflex (PHF) and there are no major supply chain issues. We are monitoring the situation daily and have provided our team with procedures, policies, tools and resources to help prevent further potential spread of the disease.
We have internal Business Contingency Plans in place, so we can provide customer service in the unlikely event of a geographic lockdown in either of our locations. Below is a summary of measures in place in minimise business disruption should the disease directly impact either, or both of our branches.
– PHF has a Multiple Vendor Sourcing Policy including multiple geographic locations should one region be unable to produce raw materials
– Managers have access to company server and emails, accessible anywhere in the world
– Managers are setup with a VoIP phones and can be contacted from anywhere in the world (via both company landline and mobile number)
– The above two points can be implemented to any selected staff members within minutes
– PHF has two manufacturing locations Burleigh Heads QLD and Cockburn Central WA, both locations have office and manufacturing facilities
We have conducted business-wide toolbox sessions on Covid-19 hygiene preventative measures, symptoms and action plans for staff with symptoms
Please be assured that at present, there is no significant impact to our supply chain and we look forward to your continued business.