High Pressure API Short Radius Swivel Joints
High Pressure API Short Radius Swivel Joints Features:
– Smooth rotation and movement without sacrificing strength and integrity of the steel
– Streamlined bore minimizes flow restrictions, turbulence and pressure drop
– End connections are threaded or union ends
– All joints are specially heat treated to maintain optimal hardness and undergo strict quality control
– All material meets ASTM and/or AISI standards
High Pressure Swivel Joints are available in sizes 3/4” through 3” for 6,000 PSI, non-shock cold working pressure. All sizes available in eight styles for 360 degree rotation in one, two or three planes. These Swivel Joints are recommended for hydraulic control lines, mud lines, rotary, line connections, BOP lines, test lines, water lines, offshore wellhead connections, cementing, circulating hoses and choke-kill lines.