An industry leader in engineering fluid transfer products Pacific Hoseflex is a third generation family operated business and Australian owned. A progressive and digital business with over 30 years experience, qualified personnel and extensive research & development. Check out our Facebook page to see more about who we are and what we do.
Opportunities available for a Fitter/Machinist required to join our production team. The core role will be the production of fittings, swivels and expansion joint products and services. To be considered for this role you MUST be able to demonstrate:
- Current trade Certificate in Engineering or qualifications deemed acceptable to PHF.
- Understanding of engineering concepts.
- Ability to identify hose, fittings and related products.
- Ability to read drawings.
- Literacy and numeracy skills appropriate to ensure accuracy of measurements and understanding of job requirements.
- Ability to use Test Rig.
- Ability to use and read vernier callipers.
- Team player.
- Applicants interviewed may be required to conduct practical tests.
This is a full time position – standard 40 hours per week Monday to Friday from 6am – 2.30pm. Flexibility is required with start and finish times to accommodate production workloads. 3rd year apprentices are encouraged to apply & will be considered. Wages will be negotiated depending on experience and qualifications.
The successful applicant must be willing to complete pre-employment tests plus drug and alcohol screening prior to commencement.