An industry leader in engineering fluid transfer products Pacific Hoseflex is a third generation family operated business and Australian owned. A progressive and digital business with over 30 years experience, qualified personnel and extensive research & development. Check out our Facebook page to see more about who we are and what we do.
Opportunities available for a Internal Sales/Estimator required to join our production team. The core role will be liaising with PHF customers and clients to provide sales customer service including technical advice, product information and support to secure sales internally. To be considered for this role you MUST be able to demonstrate:
- Experience within a self-managed sales team or an administration environment.
- Highly developed customer contact relationship building skills.
- Proven experience in phone, internet, email, fax sales.
- Strong Computer Skills.
- Reliable transport and driver’s licence.
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills.
- Ability to use a sales and stock management computer system.
- Ability to deal with growth and change.
This is a full time position – standard 40 hours per week Monday to Friday from 6am – 2.30pm. Flexibility is required with start and finish times to accommodate production workloads. 3rd year apprentices are encouraged to apply & will be considered. Wages will be negotiated depending on experience and qualifications. The successful applicant must be willing to complete pre-employment tests plus drug and alcohol screening prior to commencement.