An industry leader in engineering fluid transfer products Pacific Hoseflex is a third generation family operated business and Australian owned. A progressive and digital business with over 30 years experience, qualified personnel and extensive research & development. Check out our Facebook page to see more about who we are and what we do.
Opportunities available for a TIG Welder required to join our production team. The core role will be welding 316/304 stainless hose assemblies and fittings. To be considered for this role you MUST be able to demonstrate:
- TIG welding skills.
- Produce quality work to meet standards.
- Use of digital work schedule.
- Ability to read drawings.
- Positive attitude towards workplace health & safety.
- Competent in the use of hand tools.
- Team player.
- Applicants interviewed will be required to conduct practical weld tests.
This is a full time position – standard 40 hours per week Monday to Friday from 6am – 2.30pm. Flexibility is required with start and finish times to accommodate production workloads. 3rd year apprentices are encouraged to apply & will be considered. Wages will be negotiated depending on experience and qualifications.
The successful applicant must be willing to complete pre-employment tests plus drug and alcohol screening prior to commencement.