In accord with our certified Quality Assurance (QA), PHF engages in ongoing continuous improvement which is confirmed by our ongoing QA re-certification.
All tasks have documented workable procedures which are underpinned with Inspection and Test Plans (ITP), Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS) and as required Risk Assessments and Project Plans. These practices are continuously evaluated with necessary amendments and updates controlled by our dedicated Document Control Officer.
We welcome external audits and assessments – these have been completed previously by a number of significant customers. References are available as required.PHF has proven its capacity to undertake significant projects with extremely successful outcomes. As per our ISO accreditation, PHF engages in 2 major practices:
· 100% testing of all products
Committed and dedicated to providing superior quality which incorporates continuous improvement to procedures and manufacturing practices to achieve our certified quality management system with includes:
– ISO 9001: Quality management System
– ISO 14001: Environmental management systems
– ISO 45001: Occupational health and safety management systems
– AS/NZS 3992:2015: ASME Section IX Welding and brazing qualifications
– AS 4041-2006: Pressure piping, ASME B31.3 Process piping code
– AS/NZS 4631—2005: Limited flexibility connectors for gas (AGA approval)
– AS/NZS 1869—2012: Hose and hose assemblies for liquefied petrolum gases (LP Gas), natural gas and town gas (AGA approval)
– WMTS 520:2016: Watermark Approved
– FMV SS106: Department of Transportation (DOT) – Brake lines approved
– Recognized Supplier of Department of Defence
– Achilles Certified
– Sabic Approved
– National Iranian Oil Company (NIOC) Approved: 1586
This position examines each product prior to despatch to ensure quality, standards and client expectations are met. Insofar as workshop processes are concerned, all staff are fully trained in their areas of operation – inclusive of trade qualifications, apprenticeship and trainee programs and ongoing internal training and development e.g. weekly workshops and communication sessions, prescriptive training targeted to a specific project.
All work is completed to PHF standards (and relevant Australian Standards) utilizing comprehensive documentation – procedures, drawings and specifications, to ensure client needs are met. Our welders are individually accredited to AS 4041 Class 1 welding
Pacific Hoseflex has been independently assessed and certified to the following standards :