Whatever the application, the performance, reliability and durability of your hoses is paramount. Fluid transfer hoses are essential for maintaining the efficiency of your operations.
The expert Pacific Hoseflex team understands the importance of hoses in various applications and offers a range of braided hoses designed to provide maximum durability and flexibility.
Let’s explore the benefits of braided hoses and why they are a popular choice for so many industries in Australia and worldwide.
What are braided hoses?
Braided hoses are one of the most common types on the market. Their construction consists of a flexible convoluted inner core, normally made from stainless steel, then a layer of braided stainless steel on the outside.
Braided hoses are available in various lengths, widths and braid sizes, allowing you to choose a customised hose for the application. This braided layer of stainless steel provides extra strength and protection, which enables the hose to withstand high temperatures and extreme pressure.
Our Vitalflex® stainless steel braided hose is a popular choice and the most recognised and high performance hose in the industry.
Braided hoses in Australia
At Pacific Hoseflex, our braided hoses are manufactured to the highest standard, ensuring we meet the stringent requirements of various industries. We can also tailor hoses to meet your specific needs.
Our Vitalflex® stainless steel braided hose assemblies are the most trusted and premium range of hoses on the market today. They can be made in 304, 316 and exotic materials such as Monel.
Vitalflex® stainless steel braided hose assemblies are:
- Watermark certified WMTS 520:2016 (upon request)
- AGA approved: AS 4631: 2005 (upon request).
- ISO 9001 certified.
- AWS compliant to AS 4041-Class 1 (upon request).
- Seismic rated to AS 1170 (upon request).
- Fire Protection Systems (upon request).
- Corrugated Metal Hoses ISO 10380:2012
- Available in various configurations, our Vitalflex® hoses withstand seismic activity and are proficient with high thermal temperatures and under high pressure.
- Braided hoses, such as our Vitalflex® hose, offer flexibility, resilience, durability and corrosion resistance. This makes them ideal for the oil and gas, petroleum, chemical, food and beverage, and pharmaceutical industries – and more!