Hard-Wall Hoseflex® Mining Hose
Use: Slurry and water transfer, dewatering and tailings pipelines as well as transfer of chemicals, hydrocarbons and acids.
End connections: Plain end, Flanged (fixed or swivel), Flanged full spigot (fixed or swivel), Double flanged, Grooved (roll or cut), Threaded, Butt weld, Custom
- Size Available: DN50 to DN1200
- Temperature: -30°C / + 70°C
- Bend Radius: Based on 700Kpa.
- Max Working Pressure: Determined by construction and fitting/flange design
- Lengths: Can be made up to 10 meters
- Colour: Black
- Tube: NR/BR blend Super Abrasion Resistant Rubber
- Cover: Abrasion, UV and Ozone resistant rubber
- Reinforcement: Spiral Synthetic fabric and wire helix